Products and Services
As a member-owned, cooperative, not-for-profit financial institution, we at CICU think a little differently than the other guys down the street. We derive our policies and procedures based on a few simple guidelines:
- Offer the products and services our members want.
- Make these products and services as accessible as possible.
- Offer them with the least amount of fees and interest possible.
- Keep it simple—no teaser rates that go up later or punitive default rates if you're a couple days late with a payment. We even offer real grace periods—not just the time between billing cycles like the other guys.
- Try to balance the needs of all members: that is, don't make some members subsidize services for other members. Keep fees and rates in line with costs, and always strive to cut costs.
- Treat our staff well. If you're already a member, you've probably noticed that you're still seeing the same people in the lobby that you have for years. And because we treat our staff well they...
- Treat our members very well. After all, we're the owners. And the customers. And the management. Kind of a neat idea, isn't it?
If you're not a member, come by and check us out. Though you may find similar products and services to those we offer at other places, we're confident you won't find them done as well